What Personal Information Does Omeda Collect?
Omeda uses the information it collects to improve your experience with Omeda. The types of information we may collect about you include:
- Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our website through registration and other forms or give us in any other way. This may include your name, the company you work for, postal address, email address, telephone number, marketing preferences, and other information.
- Automatic Information
When you visit our site, we do not collect your name, e-mail address, or any other personal information unless you provide it . We do receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our websites.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Omeda’s websites. This may include individual and aggregate visitor preferences and session information, as well as information such as your IP address and the browser you are using. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
- Like many websites, Omeda may use a traffic measurement mechanism, also known as a Web beacon or Web bug, to help us improve our understanding of our Web traffic and visitor behavior, as well as gauge the response to our promotional efforts. This information is non-personally identifiable and is used for an aggregate picture of how visitors use our site.
The Way We Use Information
Omeda does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information without prior consent.
We use information collected on this site in several different ways, including:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Answering the email we receive using return emails. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Sending information from us regarding our company, the services we offer, and employment opportunities to those who register with our website.
- Using non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law to our affiliate companies who may be able to address or respond to your inquiries. All Omeda affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy and will uphold the commitments made in this Policy.
How Is Information Collected Kept Secure?
We protect information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. All information is secure and may be accessed only by key staff members of Omeda. Omeda does not request sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers and/or social security numbers). We take every precaution to protect your information both online and offline. Periodically, our employees are notified about the importance we place on privacy and security, and on what they can do to ensure that our clients’ information is protected. The servers on which we store data are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about security, insert hyperlink to our “Contact Us” form
How Will You Know About Changes to This Policy?
Platform for Privacy Preferences (“P3P”)
This Policy is the sole authorized statement of Omeda’s practices with respect to the collection of information through this website and the subsequent use and disclosure of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the “Platform for Privacy Preferences” of “P3P”) shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding, and shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and do not supersede or modify this Policy.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the external site company, its website, or the products and services it promotes and sells. Please be aware that Omeda is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Omeda.
Last revised January 5th, 2019