Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
Zapier – Integration Description
For those that are not able to easily use Omeda’s webforms and/or for cases when Form Listener is not a viable option, the Zapier integration can be used to automate the data-share process without the need for a developer.
The integration requires access to the Omeda’s API and the following 3 things:
- Your company’s brand abbreviation
- The product ID/s your form should use
- The API key and input id
For detailed instructions as well as directions regarding setup and testing, please visit: Using Zapier to Integrate with Your Form Vendor.