Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Reports – Overview
At Omeda, we provide many reports for you to understand who your customers are and how to market to them. Here is a list of the reports and how to access them.
- Email Reports – Understand which customers are receiving and responding to your email marketing with the Deployment Delivery Report, Summary Report and more.
- Audience Builder (OnQ) Reports – Use the various OnQ reports to understand their demographic makeup, see where they are located in a Geo Heat Map or run a Circulation Summary Report for a specific customer segment.
- Olytics Reports – Using your olytics driven data, these reports provide aggregate counts and visual aides to help you better understand your visitors.
- Audience Report – Use this report to understand your circulation audience. Also, this report can be used for BPA purposes as well.
- Issue Activity Report – Use this report to get the details as to which class your adds came from and which class your kills went to as part of the issue add/kills.
- Data Tracker Report – Review the data that’s been processed into your database with the Data Tracker Report.
- Reporting FAQ – Learn more about quick tips related to various reports.
Last Updated On February 13, 2019