Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Why am I receiving a “Reporting Services Error” when I try to view my report?
NOTE: We are actively working on this error and aim to have it fixed for the December 12, 2019 Omeda Release.
When you receive this message, it is indicating that you have ‘timed-out’ of the reporting server. In order to regain access you must:
- Log out of the Portal using the actual Log Out link (do not close your browser).
- Log back in and navigate to Omail -> Search. Select any deployment that is in either the Sent or Sending status.
- Expand any one of the deployments and then click the View Report. This will establish the connection to the reporting server. Allow the report to fully render.
- If you want to view a different report, such as Summary Stats, you can close the current report you opened and navigate to the Summary Stats page.
- If you are still experiencing any issues, try one of these options:
- Log out and close the browser and then begin the steps again
- Clear your cache
What is the Pay Status definition?
- Paystat is defined by whether the record is paid or not. For Paid, the three choices are 1) Payment was included at time of order, 2) payment was paid on invoice , and 3) payment is pending via invoice. For Non-Paid, the two choices are 1) controlled order (customer not required to pay due to special circumstance) and 2) free order (no payment is required for this subscription type)
What if my phone, fax or email counts in my report are not matching my OnQ counts?
- Check the following selections in your Audience Builder (OnQ) query:
- Example A: Data Source is accurate
- If report was run in “Modeling”, make sure your Audience Builder (OnQ) query utilizes modeling data also
- If report was run in “Live”, make sure your Audience Builder (OnQ) query utilizes live data also
- Example B: Class Selection is accurate
- If report is run “All Active” set to no, Audience Builder (OnQ) Class Selection should be Class 1 only
- If report is run “All Active” set to yes, Audience Builder (OnQ) Class Selection should match whatever was used for the report (See header under “Audience Builder (OnQ) List” to verify which list you used to create the report)
- Example C: Email Address Present/Not Present selection is associated with the proper Contact Rules. Email Contact Rules should be Product Specific.
- Example D: Phone Present/Not Present selection is associated with the proper Contact Rules. Phone Contact Rules should be set to Primary – Phone.
- Example E: Fax Present/Not Present selection is associated with the proper Contact Rules. Fax Contact Rules should be set to Primary – Fax. (See screenshot above)
How are verification date and demo date calculated?
- For each subscription,the verification date is based off the most recent returned document from the subscriber for the publication. The demo date is based of the most recent returned document from the subscriber that contains audited demographic information
How are the verification and demo date ranges determined?
- The ranges are based on the audit date for the publication and the effective date of the issue that the report is being run on.
- Example 1: Audit Date is 11/30, Issue Date is 4/1/12, Next Audit Date is determined to be 11/30/12, 1 Year Range will be 12/1/11 – 11/30/12
- Example 2: Audit Date is 11/30, Issue Date is 12/2/12, Next Audit Date is determined to be 11/30/13, 1 Year Range will be 12/1/12 – 11/30/13
- Example 3: [Run report by setting Audit Date to “Today’s Date”], Audit Date is 6/26/12 (today), Issue Date is 7/2/12, Next Audit Date is determined to be 6/26/12, 1 Year Range will be 6/27/11 – 6/26/12
How are the “How-Addressed Descriptions” determined for a subscription?
- The How-Addressed status for each subscription is calculated by our data processing program each night or when data is altered in the system. The How-Addressed Status’ include: Individual customer by name and title and/or function, Individual customer by name only, Title and/or function, Company name only, Multi-copy same address, Single copy sales.
- The data processing program utilizes the following data sources to calculate the status:
- 1) Subscription quantity type (single copy vs multi-copy),
- 2) Subscription Postal Address fields (Company Name)
- 3) Customer/Subscriber fields (Title, First Name, Last Name) (brand specific, not product specific)
- 4) Customer’s “Title” Demographic and valid demographic values (set up by Account Managers during product
Last Updated On November 21, 2019