Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
Production Schedule Submission Guide
To start, please complete the following:
- Download and fill out the
- Submit your schedule via as a Production Schedule request in the Fulfillment tab, and attach the completed template
When submitting your Production Schedule, please provide key dates for all magazine products that will require an issue close at Omeda. Please provide the following dates for each product:
- Issue close date – This is the date you would like to see the preliminary reports for the issue.
- Issue counts due – This is the date you would like to see your mail counts for the issue/print order due date. Depending on the nature of the product, you may need to allow for time between ‘issue close date’ and ‘issue counts due’ to make any sort of add/kill activity based upon the preliminary reports
- Files due at Printer
We will use this schedule to plan out our issue close dates and begin to fill out the internal schedules for the production team.