Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
Personalization – Integration Description
Personalization allows you to serve specific content to your website visitors based on their behavior and characteristics such as the content they consume, a demographic, or even paid status. These jobs can be targeted to a saved Audience Builder (OnQ) query.
We currently offer 3 types of Personalization and in–depth customization which includes:
- Target Audience selection
- Frequency & Start/End date setup
- URL restrictions and set entry points
- Additional messaging aesthetics & setup
For a full list of customization features and detailed set–up instructions, please visit the Personalization Overview page.