Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Odyssey – Reporting
Odyssey Reporting is a new tool to help review the performance of a Voyage while it’s happening or after it has finished. You can only view the reporting numbers for Voyages that are currently In Progress or Done. To access the reporting, click on the Voyage you’d like to analyze from your brand’s list.
In the example above, you can only pull the reporting numbers for “jktest3” and “welcome series with continuous list” because those are the only two Voyages that are In Progress.
Once you click into the Voyage, you have two options:
- Click on “Schedule” to see the reporting within your Voyage layout.
- Click on the “View” link under Report.
Viewing Reporting within a Voyage
In order to see the reporting numbers, make sure that the “Reporting” button is turned ON. Each of the elements has different figures that are associated with that element.
Reporting Figures by Element
- Audience Size: the number of people in your audience
- Delivered: the number of emails that were delivered to your audience
- Unique Opens: the number of emails that were opened
- Unique Clicks: the number of emails that were clicked through (if they had a link)
- Audience Size: Number of customers that were targeted with the personalization message
- Impressions: Number of views of the message (One person may see the message multiple times)
- Unique Impressions: Number of people who have seen the message
- Unique Clicks: Number of people who have clicked on the link within the message (if there is a link)
- Audience Size: Number of people who can be targeted with the Facebook or Instagram ad
- Pushed: Number of customers in a list that were pushed through to Facebook or Instagram for the audience for the ad
- The following all only display Audience Size:
- Google Ad Manager
View Reports for Emails
When you have emails included in your voyage, there will be different reports generated for each of the emails. The lists are generated after the emails are sent. They look similar to typical email reports in a slimmed down analysis.
- Heat Map: Displays unique and gross click data as an overlay on your actual content. The Heat Map is only able to show clicks that occurred on the html version.
- Preview Content: Will show what the email looked like
- Delivery Throughput and Response Statistics
- Final List Qantity: Number of people who were to be sent the email
- Delivered Quantity: Number of emails that received the email
- Bounced Quantity: Number of emails that did not get delivered
- Response Categories: The actions that recipients took in regard to the email
- Link URL: The different links from the email are listed and then a unique and total count of clicks for each of them is displayed.