Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
Omeda – Getting Support
Omeda Client Support
Omeda Client Support is available during Omeda Business Hours from 7:30am to 5:30pm CST, Monday through Friday.
All non-emergency Support requests should be submitted via your Client Support Portal via the following Link:
If you do not yet have a Support Portal account, please contact your Audience Manager for assistance.
Emergency assistance for urgent requests is available after hours by emailing email@example.com, or by submitting the relevant Support Ticket type with the priority "Critical Path". The critical support team will respond back to you as quickly as possible.
Please include as much relevant information as possible in all requests for support when you are reporting a problem or abnormality to ensure the quickest possible resolution/response:
- TrackID of the deployment(s) where the issue occurred
- If problem, what are you trying to do?
- What happened immediately before ‘the problem’?
- Include screenshots, if applicable.
For Sales Inquiries, please contact us here.