Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Beta Version FAQs:
- What if I have a multiple page form? Form Listener is a good fit for forms that are single page forms.
- What data will be passed back to Omeda? Within the UI, you can specify, which fields you want to pass back to Omeda. In some cases, forms can contain various fields that you don’t want passed back to Omeda e.g. utm tags, page Id or paid fields like credit card information.
- How is the data processed? Once the data is in Omeda, an your Audience Relationship Manager will need to create a processing input. This input id will be later referenced in the setup portion of the UI.
- How do I access Form Listener? To Access Form Listener go to your Omeda Portal Menu and under the Activate section select Integrations then Form Listener. If you do not see the form listener Icon, please contact your Audience Relationship Manager for access.
- Enhance UI FTP section
- Integrate with Omeda Data Loader to eliminate need to contact Omeda to create an Input
- Daily transaction summary how many transactions, rejects etc.
- Give Form Listener a Unique name
- The URL location of the site where the form is located.
- A brief description (optional)
- Form HTML Id – forms placed on a site will generally have an ID associated to them. This Id is what is needed to identify the form that will be capturing data and associate it to the correct Form Listener job.
- Daily Processing via Input: (not required).
* If data that is captured needs to be loaded into Omeda, then a processing input will need to be created by Omeda.
* The Processing Input is used to map the form contact and demographic fields to Omeda. In addition, the input can have rules like match on contact, email only or hold transactions for approval.
* If there are changes to the form after the processing input is created e.g. adding new demographics, contact fields, or even new responses to an existing demographics, then Omeda will need to update the processing input or the transactions will reject.
- Daily FTP Upload – (not required)
* Nightly job that will FTP any data that has not already been sent.
* If there is a Processing Input created, then Omeda will give you the ftp site and file name.
* If the data needs to post somewhere else, you can provide ftp site information here.
- Delimiter for Multi-Response Questions: Only required if your transaction has multiple response questions.
- View Recent Data: Once setup is completed and you saved your integration, you can generate a test link to “save and test on my site” to confirm the form submission data. To view test data, select the “view recent data” within setup.
Use “Output Test Submissions” to export the data in an excel file
Each Form Listening job has its own report that provides anonymous and known visitor counts on Submission by Day, by URL and Entry. You can limit the reporting to a specific date range by entering in a start date and end date and then export the form transaction data from that period.