Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
Email – Validation Services
Strengthen Your Email Campaign Deliverability Through Email Validation
FreshAddress, the email validation company, uses their proprietary database to create a scoring system which can determine the legitimacy of an email address. They are able to flag email addresses into different categories such as SafeToSend, non-deliverable, and even those that they believe are spamtraps. This valuable information can provide you with deliverability metrics to further segment the email addresses on file which may be reducing your sending reputation. This will assist in obtaining that coveted primary InBox delivery.
As part of this partnership, Omeda has enabled a new data field in Audience Builder: Email Validity. This data field will store the FreshAddress code and date, to allow you to easily build audience segments, excluding the troublesome email addresses from your sends.
FreshAddress offers a robust three-step screening process: It will help:
- Check each address to confirm the account actually exists and is accepting email
- Correct typos and misspellings as well as syntax, format and top-level domain errors
- Protect your list from damaging (but deliverable) addresses including spamtraps honeypots, frequent spam complainers, role accounts, disposable domains, malicious entries and bogus addresses
Get started today! Contact your Audience Services Manager, or email us at email@example.com