Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Email – Advanced Features
- If you send periodic emails on a regular frequency, you can save time by learning about recurring deployments.
- Do you want to run a series of deployments that take into account who has or has not responded to earlier deployments in the series? Triggered Deployments will help you accomplish this.
- Interested in testing out your content for the best results? Try out our automated AB Testing deployments.
- We now offer the the ability to send one deployment, but dynamically swap out small portions of content based on your customers attributes, called Dynamic Content.
- Let your subscribers have more control over what they are subscribed to with the Omail Preference Page.
- Check out our helpful documentation on Assigning Link Tracking Categories and Web Tracking.
- You can use our Auto-approval and Scheduling option on our Recurring Series to automatically send out notifications to certain segments of your customers. Check out our instructions to setup Automated ACS Notifications.
Last Updated On October 04, 2018