Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
Data Loader – Querying in Audience Builder
Querying Data Loader Files and Jobs in Audience Builder
Once the Data Loader has been configured into your Audience Builder by your Audience Services team, you have the ability to query on these jobs 4 different ways:
- Tracking Codes – This wildcard-enabled search box allows you to search for the unique tracking code of your job and will return a list that you can multi-select from.
- Keywords – You can add keywords to the file within Data Loader and search for those associated records here. Examples of keywords include: telemarketing, webinar, etc.
- File Name – You can search for specific file names
- File Upload Date – You can search on an individual date or range for files that were put through data loader.
Table of Contents