Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
Dashboards (Current Version)
Omeda released the first of a new series of dashboards on May 4th, 2018, available to all Omeda clients at no additional charge. The Dashboards use “profiles” to drive the data behind the visualization and can be accessed via the Manage section in the menu.
There are three main sections to the dashboard:
- Audience by Product
- Universe Contact Audit
- Total Audience Trends
Audience by Product
- Email: All active customers for the selected profile with an active email address who are opted in to at least one email deployment type.
- Event: All active customers for the selected profile with at least one event type behavior.
- Web: All active customers for the selected profile with at least one web tracking (Olytics) type behavior.
- Webinars: All active customers for the selected profile with at least one webinar type behavior.
- Magazine: All active customers for the selected profile with at least one active magazine type subscription.
- Whitepapers: All active customers for the selected profile with at least one webinar type behavior.
- “Active” simply means that a customer is not deactivated, it doesn’t relate to an engagement calculation
- Since each client stores data differently – the event, webinar, and whitepaper sections will need to be type-coded by an Omeda team member before the data appears in the correct section of the dashboard. To set up additional profiles, please contact your Audience Services account representative
Universe Contact Audit
The seven standard “business card” pieces of contact information are shown individually so you can identify the number of audience members who are missing each piece of contact information. You can set a goal for the completion percentage of each item and measure your progress using the status column. You can also directly target the audience members who have completed that piece of data or those who have not via Audience Builder (OnQ) or Odyssey. The pie graph will show the percentage of your audience who completed all seven pieces contact information.
Total Audience Trends
This shows universe size and trends over the last 30/60/90 days. This data is only available back to when the Dashboard was built, so the data will only grow over time.
We will also continue to enhance this dashboard and add others for different job functions within the organization.
For any questions, please contact ClientSuccess@Omeda.com or your Audience Services rep.