Search the Omeda Knowledge Base
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
AdRoll – Integration Description
With this integration, you can fully customize your audiences in Audience Builder (OnQ) and then push them to AdRoll for Ad targeting. With this customization you can easily target groups such as:
- Customers that are due for magazine renewal in the coming month.
- Specific demographics such as Job Title, Industry, Interests, etc..
- Customers that have paid for a subscription in the last month.
- Customers who have let their magazine subscription age out of Active status.
- Customers that work for Fortune 100, 500, or 1,000 companies.
Setting Up Your AdRoll Integration
To set up this integration, go to ‘Integrations’ in your Omeda account menu and click on the AdRoll tile. Near the top of your screen you will see a button that prompts you to login to your AdRoll account.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to push Audience Builder (OnQ) saved queries into your AdRoll account.
Note: With this integration you are only able to push contacts from Audience Builder who have an email address present. If you are looking to push anonymous visitors and/or known visitors without an email, please use our other AdRoll integration – Event Based Audience – that works in conjunction with the AdRoll Pixel. The setup information for this can be found here.
If you have any questions related to the AdRoll integration setup or functionality, please contact your Audience Services manager.