Marketing & Client Success ¦ Chicago, IL ¦ Full-Time
Omeda is seeking a Client Success Manager to join our growing team in downtown Chicago. The Client Success Manager will work with a portfolio of enterprise clients to find creative solutions and solve problems centered around monetizing data, growing audience, and implementing new technologies and products. We need passionate team members capable of quickly learning a variety of business models and applying best practices and recommendations to help our partners quickly accomplish their goals.
- Learn and understand our client’s business models and strategic initiatives to offer creative solutions in a consultative manner
- Proactively research and identify opportunities based on audience data and industry trends
- Act as a natural extension of our client’s team – assist in functions ranging across data analysis, marketing support, sales/revenue collaboration, and technical support
- Co-own the full client relationship across all functions and products including; onboarding, training, client support, upselling and consulting
- Teach our clients how to best use our products, keep them up to date on new features and expanded service offerings
- Identify opportunities to expand our relationship with appropriate products that fit the clients’ needs through client feedback and continual communication
- Contribute to our thought leadership and content marketing initiatives by writing FAQ’s, internal documentation, and case studies around success stories
- Proactively work to solve any client challenges
- Work with other departments to staff best practices and evolving trends
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required or 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing and audience growth industry with a solid understanding of current trends and best practices across email marketing, lead generation, audience growth strategies, and marketing technology
- Ability to quickly learn and stay up to date on all Omeda products and services
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and priorities, ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience with large enterprise clients and comfort working with individuals at a variety of levels and job functions within each organization while building and maintaining relationships
- A strong desire to help our clients at a variety of levels with each organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting to clients at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn large datasets into quantifiable, actionable sales and marketing opportunities
- Familiar and working knowledge of Microsoft programs with strength in Excel
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing technology SaaS solutions a plus
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Full comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K, paid vacation, personal & sick time
- Flexible hours & casual dress
- 10 paid holidays
Omeda is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Omeda is the leading audience management data software and technology company based in Chicago. Omeda has been in business for 35+ years, has 140 media and publishing clients, and 175 associates focused on Audience Relationship Management (ARM) for our clients which allows them to use their data to acquire, unify, manage, and activate their audiences. Omeda delivers deep business insights and analytics while also providing new, data driven, revenue opportunities.
To Apply for this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.