Marketing & Client Success ¦ Chicago, IL ¦ Full-Time
Updated: January 19th, 2021
Omeda’s Client Success Manager will work with a portfolio of enterprise clients to find creative solutions and solve problems centered around monetizing data, growing audience, and implementing new technologies and products. We need passionate team members capable of quickly learning a variety of business models and applying best practices and recommendations to help our partners quickly accomplish their goals.
- Own the full client relationship across all functions and products including training, client support, upselling and consulting
- Coordinate with internal resources to deliver on projects, support needs, and onboarding efforts
- Work closely with internal departments as the client advocate for future products and enhancements
- Learn and understand our client’s business models and strategic initiatives to offer creative solutions in a consultative manner
- Proactively research and identify opportunities based on audience data and industry trends and work to identify any client challenges
- Assist in functions ranging across data analysis, marketing support, sales/revenue collaboration, and technical support
- Keep clients up to date on new features and expanded service offerings
- Build client usage, interest, and awareness of Omeda services through training and research support that will help to achieve increasing renewal rates and maximum growth within each account
- Contribute to our thought leadership and content marketing initiatives by writing FAQ’s, conducting webinars, internal documentation, and case studies around success stories
- Facilitate recurring meetings with clients to discuss projects, status updates, and thought leadership
- Monitor client usage monthly; identify and understand changes in usage and flag any concern. Additionally, work to produce and deliver thorough partnership reviews for each client yearly (or as requested by the client).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required or 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing and audience growth industry with a solid understanding of current trends and best practices across email marketing, lead generation, audience growth strategies, and marketing technology
- Develop knowledge and stay up to date across entire suite of Omeda products and services with the ability to comfortably and enthusiastically pitch our suite of products if prompted.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and priorities, ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience with large enterprise clients and comfortable working with individuals at a variety of levels and job functions within each organization while building and maintaining relationships
- Continually strive to reach key players and decision-makers; build relationships at C-level and/or outside of traditional audience functions.
- Strong verbal and written skills, comfortable presenting to clients at all levels of an organization
- Committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Self-Directed – Take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your clients.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn large datasets into quantifiable, actionable sales and marketing opportunities
- Familiar and working knowledge of Microsoft programs with strength in Excel
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing technology SaaS solutions a plus
- Ability to conduct on-site or virtual video meetings and status updates with key accounts
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Full comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K, paid vacation, personal & sick time
- Flexible hours & casual dress
- 10 paid holidays
Currently, all downtown Chicago employees are working remotely. We hope to be back in the 1 North Dearborn office in mid 2021.
Omeda is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Omeda is the leading audience management data software and technology company based in Chicago. Omeda has been in business for 40 years, has 200 media and publishing clients, and 175 associates focused on Audience Relationship Management (ARM) for our clients which allows them to use their data to acquire, unify, manage, and activate their audiences. Omeda delivers deep business insights and analytics while also providing new, data driven, revenue opportunities.
Please apply to this position via Indeed here.